The principal consultant Mark Graham has Bachelor of Science
with honors and is a fully qualified building biologist through the Australian
College of Environmental Studies (ACES) and a member of the Australasian
Society of Building Biologists (ASBB). The advantage of a building biologist is
that all aspects of a building are analysed including indoor air, chemical
exposure, indoor gases, electromagnetic fields (EMF’s), drinking water quality, allergen
triggers, mould and many more. A holistic approach is then employed to assist with
optimal health for all occupants of the inspected building.
Envirodetox can come to your home or workplace to complete a
full building biology assessment or provide design and planning advice, all
audits come with extensive onsite recommendations and a detailed report that
will provide the following benefits;
- Lower the threat of colds and flus.
- Decrease respiratory complaints.
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Increase concentration.
- Reduce the onset of headaches.
- Lower allergy triggers.
- Improve vitality and energy.
- Reduce the potential for chronic disease and
long term health problems.
Envirodetox also works with health practioners to ensure a
treated patient has the best environment for successful treatment and health
recovery, the envirodetox service is particularly beneficial in assisting the
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity disorders.
- Couples receiving fertility treatment and
- Allergy sufferers and asthmatics.
- Attention Deficit Disorders in children.
- Immuno compromised individuals.
- Professional athletes obtain peak condition.
- Highly stressed individuals.
Eliminating or minimizing all sources of toxins in the home
or workplace means healthy and happy people who can then strive to fulfill
their potential. By engaging the services of envirodetox you are displaying a
strong commitment to your health and the health of those around you.
Envirodetox also provides certification for buildings to
indicate a high level of environmental health for residents, customers and
employees. The certification covers all aspects of building biology and will be
provided when all recommendations from the audit have been implemented and
building biology guidelines have been achieved. This is suitable for;
- A building that is used for attracting customers
such as a retail shop, hotel or restaurant that indicates a point of difference
to customers and a dedication to their health.
- A workplace that prides itself on employee
retention and providing the best environment for staff.
- A home that is about to be sold or rented which
can attract more interest and demand.
- Pre purchase inspection for a home to be rented
or for sale.
- A health clinic or practice that indicates the total
commitment to the health of its clients and staff.
- Building companies committed to not only
environmentally friendly designs but healthy environments.
Whatever the requirements for environmental health, envirodetox
can help. Call Mark on 0402 704 383 or submit an enquiry through the Contact Us Form.